Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Why the Tri?

Here are my 10 reasons...

  1. The challenge- To prove to myself I can do anything I set my mind to
  2. I'm a single, young professional who spends too much time either at work or the bar and I need a new passion in life
  3. Lose 25 lbs.
  4. It's item #14 on my Bucket List
  5. To meet other fitness fanatics and make them my friends :)
  6. To support Patti, my co-worker who got me in this mess in the first place
  7. To exercise for Nancy and make her proud
  8. To learn about a hobby that quite frankly, is foreign to me at this point
  9. I get bored easily- I need the variety of a Tri to keep me going!
  10. To be happier- there's a fitter, healthier ME inside and she's ready to come out and live

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited you're doing this! I have bookmarked this page & will regularly be commenting to encourage you along the way.

    Go Hannie!!!

    ReplyDelete