- The challenge- To prove to myself I can do anything I set my mind to
- I'm a single, young professional who spends too much time either at work or the bar and I need a new passion in life
- Lose 25 lbs.
- It's item #14 on my Bucket List
- To meet other fitness fanatics and make them my friends :)
- To support Patti, my co-worker who got me in this mess in the first place
- To exercise for Nancy and make her proud
- To learn about a hobby that quite frankly, is foreign to me at this point
- I get bored easily- I need the variety of a Tri to keep me going!
- To be happier- there's a fitter, healthier ME inside and she's ready to come out and live
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Why the Tri?
Here are my 10 reasons...
Posted by HannahLS at 9:01 PM